Although this is my ministerial blog, it is also a personal blog. I have been a bi-vocational pastor for 7 years now and besides being a pastor, I am a Chief in the United States Coast Guard.
I have been in the Coast Guard for 18 years and am currently the Recruiter In Charge of the State of New Mexico.
Part of the reason I have been so busy as of late is that the Commanding Officer and the Command Master Chief are coming to pay a visit this morning. Many preps have been made in anticipation of their arrival and I'm looking forward to their visit.
Pray that our meeting goes well.
BREAK BREAK
Thanks again to Lydia for lending me her book. That really blessed me Lydia!! Thanks again!
BREAK BREAK
We are still waiting on the State to finish up our non-profit paperwork. The waiting game is ok with me though, for I know that all things will happen in God's perfect timing.
God bless,
Pastor Eric
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment