Folks forgive me for not posting more regularly!
It has been an extremely busy week for me and I appreciate the patience of those who are faithful to read my blog.
I still have much to post regarding Tuesday's topics, but for tonight I just wanted to say that it was my daughter's ninth birthday today. God has truly blessed me with her!
(I had written a long post and my two left thumbs somehow found a way to delete it!) How frustrating.
Basically it said that we enjoyed time with the Wright's today at lunch and that was awesome, also that our pens came in! A promotional item which simply reads, "Live life, Love God" and has our website address.
The pen also writes well! I'm excited about this too.. because it is a giveaway but sometimes people have pens that are horrible. These are actually functional.
Still waiting on the State for our non profit status. Still praying for direction!
God bless,
Pastor Eric
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
two left thumps huh?
really?
Be faithful in your duties brother.
May God continue to be your strength.
Post a Comment