I'll jot down topics I want to write about so I can remember though.
- The word darkness in the Greek and how it confirms the impeccabilty of the Christ.
- Not So Extreme Mission Work update
- Javen's upcoming birthday
- Ministry / Life Balance
God bless,
Pastor Eric

4 comments:
Hey brother,
Good to see your blog and that God is teaching you so much! Looks like you are keeping busy and know that God is teaching you a lot! Pastor Wayne will be a great blessing and has taught the masses in many ways when he did the Precepts videos in the past and he was also discipled by one of the best as well (saw that you now have a favorite book of his.) I guess he is now the discipler and know that you will learn and return the favor and continue to make many disciples. I have not been to the church website as of yet but hope to go there next.
Our site should be up VERY SOON (was shooting for Friday but looks more like Tues-Wed of next week) and I will have them put the Elder message on the site for you to listen to. Take care my brother, stay in the book, make time for family, stay on your knees and tell family and friends we said hello and keep in touch! Will send info when site goes up and let me know if we can help you guys in any way!
Chris
Went to the website and it looks great! Several of us are going to Harvest University at Harvest Bible in Chicago. God is doing some great things, look forward to talking to you about what is going on! Site looks great bro and keep up the great work!!!!
Chris
PS- Even started a blog tonight, because I want to be like Eric! :)
One Last comment,
I started a blog yesterday. Yeah, I want to be just like ERIC (hums the I want to be like Mike song) Check it out sometime at http://www.spiritualsamurai.blogspot.com/. Have a great one bro!
Chris
Praise God for the way He moves, cannot wait to check it out Chris
Post a Comment