Sunday, February 3, 2008

Exhaustion

Ricky... where were you this last week. Why couldn't you see when God hit the "go" key. Brother, you would have been amazed at His hand, His leading, His work. Can I tell you that I miss you?

Tonight has been a really long night. Kolan and I have been pouring over the some 50 hours of ministry work that has been done behind the scenes. There is still so much ahead of us. It is 1:27 in the morning and I really need to go to sleep.

Sunday school comes awful early for us and I really get so much out of my time investment at Hoffmantown. I really can't wait to go.

I wonder if Pastor Wayne listened to the Walter Martin CD before he preaches tomorrow.. today rather.. wow it is late.

Can I just tell you all that I love the Lord Jesus the Christ with all of my heart, I'm amazed by His grace and His love.

I'm truly exhausted.. so I'm gonna cut things short tonight.. pray for BTF please folks.. God is blessing us... and that means the enemy will attack...

I believe in Spiritual Warfare. It is outlined in Scripture. Do you?

God bless,

Pastor Eric

1 comment:

Rob Dake said...

O God, a vast army approaches, one which we have no power to conted with, we pray that YOU save us! Save us from the enemy, and lead us on the highway of life everlasting!

Amen.

Thank you Jesus, for conquering death for us! You embraced it, and defeated it! Alleluia! ALLELUIA!