Wednesday, February 13, 2008

An amazing study and long lost brother

I had my meeting with "One step further" we went over 3 John 5-8 and it was an amazing study. Once again I'm encouraged by the depth of the groups study into the Word. What a fantastic joy it was to have my brother Kolan sitting next to me during the study. When he left the conference room today, I glanced at him and he was simply glowing.

I truly love Kolan and am continuously amazed to see his continued passion and personal growth in his relationship with God. Thank you God for touching my friend.

Break Break

After the study, I went for my one on one mentoring time with Pastor Wayne. It was a fantastic time of fellowship. We went to Bennigans and just hung out with one another, getting to know one another.. telling each other stories, sharing testimony. Fantastic! I had printed out my questions for him as well as my Greek study of 2 Timothy 1:1-2 and we never really went over it. And that was ok.. it will come in time. Today we solidified our relationship and discussed expectations of our roles with one another.

I couldn't be more thankful to God for what He is doing and preparing to do. I look forward to our studies together and pray that God will grow us both through it.. closer to Him.

Break Break

Tonight we are having some of the folks from our NSX team over to the house for dinner. I'm sure my beautiful wife is hard at work in preps for it, my thoughts and prayers are with her.

God bless,

Pastor Eric

No comments: