Well we made it to Yuma, AZ! It has been an amazing trip already.
So far on this trip, I've had a chance to minister to:
A woman who was just broken and hurting.
Another young Christian woman who had become involved in the sin of homosexuality and was feeling convicted by the Holy Spirit who was torn up over it.
And I had a chance to meet a missionary family while I was waiting to get our oil changed. It continues to amaze me how God is consistently working in our midst.
Break Break
Today the Needs assessment team was supposed to meet with "Jane" and family and I haven't heard yet how things went. I'm really excited to hear the news.
I've been in prayer for the team all day.
Break Break
I'm tired physically, it has been a lot of driving.. but God has blessed this trip and for that I praise Him!
God bless,
Pastor Eric
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome, can't wait to hear the stories,
Post a Comment