Today at lunch I went to Hoffmantown Baptist Church to drop off my Walter Martin CD on the "Cult of Liberalism". Out of the 500 messages or so of Dr. Martin's that I have on CD, it has to be one of my top 10 favorites.
Pastor Wayne is going over 2 John and I believe this will bless him in his sermon preparation. Anyhow, while I was there, I got to meet Becky (Pastor Wayne's secretary) she was a very nice lady and I'm glad I got to meet her, she seemed genuinely interested in BTF.
I left the CD with her and suggested to her that she listen to it before she gives it to Pastor Wayne. Also Barbara from our Sunday School class was in the office and apparently she works on the staff as well. I'm always encouraged when I run into Barbara she is very sweet and also seems genuinely interested in what God is doing with BTF.
BREAK BREAK
Chris and I once again had a great discussion at work and it is a huge praise to see the quick and deep work that the Lord is continuing to do in his life.
BREAK BREAK
In my Coast Guard office today I had a couple with a newborn that were interested in joining the Coast Guard, come to find out they were Christian and we had a great conversation. It looks as though the wife is looking to join and she is thankful to have a Christian person to deal with from the Coast Guard.
All in all, I have to say that God's hand has been clearly evident as of late. I thank Him and praise Him for His work and love Him beyond measure.
God bless,
Pastor Eric
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment