Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dinner at my favorite place

Today we went to Hoffmantown Baptist Church, started with Sunday school where we covered Titus 1:1-10 in general terms. Our Sunday School teacher is a lover of God and blessed in his teaching. I really feel a brotherhood with the saints at HBC.

At church I introduced my wife to Pastor Wayne, who embraced me like a longtime friend when he saw me. I'm encouraged by the relationship we are developing. I have so many questions for him. I wish that I could sit under his instruction for hours upon hours. I have so much to learn and I praise God for the mentor that He has provided in Pastor Wayne.

Today I'm doing dinner at my favorite place... what is my favorite place? Any place where my brothers and sisters in the faith gather. Today we gather at Kolan and Lisa's house. So I have to run they are waiting on me, I might post again later today.

God bless!

Pastor Eric

No comments: