Today I sent off the Needs Assesment that was done on Jane's family to the NSX Team. We have also put out there that we are willing to take on another family if they need us to.
We have been blessed with such an amazing group, that we will see what happens during the week we are called to do the "makeover"
I've been very blessed to get to know our team members. I look forward to more fellowship with them as time goes on.
Break Break
Looks as though BTF has received our Bibles that we ordered. 20 copies of the ESV. How exciting! It is simply great to see things starting to come together! It is a time staking process but we are patient and blessed. Thank you Lord for your continued provision!
Break Break
Still waiting to figure out how to transfer our original site from one host to the other. The original host is saying they have done everything they need to do to release it. The new host says they can't access it. I'm sure both are sincere in their communication... but one of them must be in error.
I just pray that God will take care of this in a manner that will bless the fellowship and glorify Him.
Break Break
My meeting with Pastor Wayne is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited to continue my mentoring with him..
Break Break
Last but not least, please pray for my daughter Arianna and my son Darius, both have a fever and they could use prayer!
God bless,
Pastor Eric
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment