Today is Palm Sunday (rather yesterday) it is late as I write this.
I'm humbled and amazed at my Savior Jesus the Christ's journey into Jerusalem.
He knew where He was headed. He gave all for His own creation.
Thank you Lord Jesus for riding the donkey into Jerusalem so many years ago. Thank you for who You are.
Break Break
Had a great conversation with a young man today about Mormonism. I'll call him Mars. I want to protect his identity, but if you see me refer to Mars, that is who I'm talking about.
He had some great questions and seems honestly seeking his faith. I'm excited about him and am going to spend some time this evening in prayer for him.
Break Break
After service this morning, we went to lunch with Lisa and Kolan and Lisa's parents to a place called Little Anita's here in Albuquerque. It was a great meal. Our server was a lady named Shelly. We asked how we could pray for her, it nearly broke her into tears. It is amazing to see what a simple gesture of the Savior's love can do. Please pray for Shelly and her family.
Break Break
God has put it on my heart to continue work on "the project". And so I will.
God bless,
Pastor Eric
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment