So today we once again went to Hoffmantown Baptist Church and were once again blessed. What a great fellowship of believers.
After service we went out with the Wrights to Dion's Pizzeria.
While there, Kolan and I discussed a few things regarding BTF and ultimately decided on some action.
1. We need to pray about a date to start Sunday Morning Worship Service for BTF
2. Regardless of when that date is, we need to start to get to know members of the community and invite them to fellowship with us soon.
3. We need to count the cost, have a plan and do it all through prayer and God's leading.
4. We are to have all of our paperwork from the state complete before starting anything official.
I told Kolan that I will not start a fellowship until we can place a copy of the Bible and a pen in the hand of each person who comes to fellowship with us. We personally tend to lean toward the ESV although the NASB is high on our preferred list.
I also told Kolan that I felt led through prayer that at some point we should have a "block party" just to get to know people in our community. Maybe get some bouncy things for the kids, have some games, a cake walk or something and some flyers available. Simple flyers telling people who we are and what we are about.
Please continue to pray for us.
Love you all.. God bless!
Pastor Eric
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment