Sorry I didn't post yesterday, it was a very busy day for me. I will try and post daily but I suppose there will be times that I miss.
Yesterday was Silas' fourth birthday and we we took him to "McDonalds what has a play place".
After a long day of work I came home and packed for my trip to Austin. Then we took off for Silas' birthday.
When we were there there were a few other families in the play place and we had a medium sized cake, so God put it on my heart to offer everyone in the play place a piece of cake.
You would be amazed at how people were blessed by the simple little gesture. All of a sudden what was 6 different families having dinner became a community celebrating a gift of free cake. Praise God that Marie got the medium sized cake as there was enough to share and a couple pieces left over.
The sense of community that developed in the McDonalds among strangers on Albuquerque's southwest side was extremely encouraging to me in the idea of BTF.
I'll try and upload some pictures. Forgive me if I'm technically deficient.
Pastor Eric

No comments:
Post a Comment